Monday, December 2, 2013

They did WHAT? (Updated)

Multiple people on Twitter alerted me to the big news a couple hours ago:

The Tigers have agreed to terms with Don Kelly on a one-year, $1 million contract for the 2014 MLB season.

I see. Do I like this idea?


I quit.

Go Blue Jays.

(Not really.)

(Maybe.)

EDIT: Shortly after I posted this, the Tigers traded Doug Fister to Washington for the NL version of Kelly, an okay lefty pitching prospect, and bullpen lefty that was reportedly once suspended by the A's for making gay slurs on Twitter.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BASEBALL TEAM, DAVE?

In 30 years of watching Tigers baseball, I've never hated a trade this much. Doug Fister certainly has more value than this. I'm in shock at how bad this trade is.

Yeah, there's more to come this offseason. But there is NO EXCUSE for trading a guy with Fister's talent for a haul this mediocre.

Steve Lombardozzi is awful. AWFUL. Congrats, Donnie Baseball. You are no longer my least favorite Tiger.

Unbelievable.

Time to rediscover my old drinking problem.

/doom

No comments:

Post a Comment