Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Detroit Tigers AT & T Commerical That Needs To Be Made



AT & T GUY: What’s better? Scoring more runs or less runs?

EVERYONE: Mooooooooooooore!

AT & T GUY: Are you sure?

BRAYAN PENA: Yes! My NERTS get so HARD when we WIN with runs! You wanna SEE my NERTS?

AT & T GUY: Hmm. No.

PENA: But you miss, out, haha! My NERTS will attack your HEAD and we all have good time!

AT & T GUY: I do admit, it does sound interesting. How about you? More runs?
DOUG FISTER: Yes. Runs would be nice. Not that I would know.

/glares at everyone

AT & T GUY: I see. So everyone here likes runs.
JEREMY BONDERMAN: I HAVE RUNS FOR TWO WEEKS ONE TIME. STINKED UP CLUBHOUSE AND SEATTLE TIGERS RELEASE ME BACK HERES AGAIN. SO RUNS NOT ALWAYS GOODY TIMES. WHEN WE SEE NERTS?

AT & T GUY: Okay. You all deserve it. Go.

PENA: Hahaha! Here we GO! My NERTS! Look at my NERTS attack your HEAD!

BONDERMAN: UH OHS. I MAKE RUNS AGAIN IN MY…

AT & T GUY: Quiet. I’m watching this. Amazing…

VOICEOVER: It’s not complicated. Scoring more runs is better. And only AT & T’s network lets you talk and surf about scoring runs on your iPhone 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment